Clackamas Community College is located in Oregon City, OR. CCC is an ELGL All-In member!
Clackamas Community College’s Connections with Business and Industry provides comprehensive business support to help you get the tools, staffing, training and resources needed to succeed.
This fall, CBI is offering a variety of professional development opportunities. You don’t need to be a student to attend.
The courses are:
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Oct. 15, 22, 29 and Nov. 5, 12, 19, Oregon City campus. $695/person
- Learn about leadership roles, interacting with different personalities, effective communication, conflict resolution, goal setting and time management.
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Sept. 23 and 24, Oregon City campus. $249/person
- Understand various personality styles in decision making, communication and work style in the workplace. Participants will learn the role of a mentor and how to listen, provide support, encouragement and motivation.
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Sept. 25, Oregon City campus. $109/person
- Learn how to improve customer interaction through listening and effective communication. These skills will improve customer retention, and address challenges, and provide value and service to the customer.
Intro to LEAN
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Oct. 9, Oregon City campus. $109/person
- This introductory workshop explores basic tools used to improve business processes by eliminating waste and fostering continuous improvement.
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Oct. 23, Oregon City campus. $109/person
- Learn practical techniques for managing workplace conflict. Participants learn to identify and practice effective conflict resolution skills that improve working relationships and foster collaboration.
To register or for more information, visit www.clackamas.edu/customized-training or call 503-594-3200.