Sign your child up for a local government pen pal during COVID-19 quarantine.
If your kids are stuck at home and are looking for productive and constructive things to do, sign them up for the ELGL member pen pal program. Participation is easy:
- As soon as you’re matched, your child should write a letter to their pen pal.
- Throughout the quarantine/social distancing period, your child should commit to writing to their pen pals.
- As a parent, you should ensure that the pen pal commitment is met so their pal isn’t disappointed with a lack of letters.
- Mailed letters are best but email can be worked out between parents too.
- This opportunity is available for children in grades PK-12.
- When you sign up, please use YOUR NAME (that you use for ELGL membership) in the initial signup, and then indicate your child’s name and grade in the subsequent fields.
- You can sign up multiple children, but if you do, complete the form for each child.
This is for ELGL members only. If you’re not yet a member, sign up at ELGL.org/membership.