Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
City of Lake Oswego, OR — Support Services Supervisor
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is………..going to exceed a 98 on a scale of 1 (terrible) to 100 (life-altering).
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Collector’s Edition Box set of “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” which I will refuse to share with others because watching it on Netflix just isn’t the same.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
I would promise the hottest bands, but only invite Rick Astley to sing “Never Gonna Give You Up” on repeat because “Rickrolling” others is hilarious despite going out of style 5 years ago.
During your visit to Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
By acting as normal as possible but then again, I am a native.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……..I twerk, which is daily.
- Lake Oswego converting streetlights to LEDs
- Guidepost #7 – Anthony Hooper
- Updated: Knope of the Week: Anthony Hooper
- Josh’s Job Search 2.0 Meets Anthony Hooper
- Ben McCready, City of Rock Island, IL
- Kelly O’Neill, City of Sandy, OR
- Katy Tassery, City of Bellevue, WA
- Lisa Shaw, City of Tigard
- Alexandra Eldridge, Metro
- Maija Spencer, City of Portland
- Ian Davidson, City of Lake Oswego
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR