Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Janice D’ Aloia
Mo’mix Solutions – Vice President
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is….. a room full of people who seem too smart to be cool, but they are.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
I would buy registration for someone else. ELGL14 is just too great to completely miss.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
Jimmy Buffett and Bob Marley, but I would get to play with them.
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
By putting one of the quotes from Deep Thoughts on a t-shirt and wearing it to the conference.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when…… I have to Google memes like ‘cray cray’ or ‘amazeballs’. On second thought, maybe I’m not so old since I know what a meme is…..
- To the Government Cloud and Beyond with Mo’mix Solutions
- Embedded Analytics in Human Capital Management
- Orange County, NY And Mo’mix Solutions
- Seattle Street Team – Kscope14
- Josh Gregor, City of Portland
- Zach Pelz, City of West Linn
- Ashley Graff, City of Gresham
- Jason Labrie, City of Wilsonville
- Candice Bock, Association of Washington Cities
- Caroline Zavitkovski, Oregon Secretary of State’s Office
- Anthony Hooper, City of Lake Oswego
- Ben McCready, City of Rock Island, IL
- Kelly O’Neill, City of Sandy, OR
- Katy Tassery, City of Bellevue, WA
- Lisa Shaw, City of Tigard
- Alexandra Eldridge, Metro
- Maija Spencer, City of Portland
- Ian Davidson, City of Lake Oswego
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR