Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Flood Recovery Coordinator – Infrastructure/Operations
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..new to me so I’m excited to attend and learn.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
A nice dinner with family and friends (although I would need more than $60).
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
Drink a beer and enjoy the outdoors.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……I play sports and my body doesn’t respond like it did when I was 18.
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR