Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Clackamas County, OR – Senior County Counsel
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..a great resource for issues facing government and a cool way to network.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
E-books or a nice Oregon pinot noir.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- Ryan Adams
- Neil Young
- The Beatles
During your visit to Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
By supporting our local food carts or drinking an obscure microbrew.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……I realize my niece and nephews have kids now.
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR