Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
President, Prichard Communications
Connect: LinkedIn, Twitter, and World Wide Web
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…. where you’ll find your tribe if you love local government, innovation, and great ideas.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
A gift card to The Hollywood Theatre, Portland’s best cinema. Where else can you find 1970s Kung Fu movies shown in original 35 millimeter prints?
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
Any of the classic 1960s soul stars:
- James Brown
- Aretha Franklin
- Otis Reading
- Martha Raye
- Sam Cooke
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
I live here and always enjoy stopping every during while cycling to and from my downtown office to watch The Belmont Goats in Southeast Portland.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old……. whenever I reference anything from more than 10 years ago. And that happens a lot to someone like me in his 50s.
- On the Public Record with Mac Prichard
- Knopes of the Week: Jessica Williams and Mac Prichard
- Podcast Episode 10: Mac Prichard from Prichard Communications
- 7 Scary Job Search Fears and How to Overcome Them This Halloween
- How to Break into Communications in Oregon and Stand Out in a Job Interview for the City of Portland
- 3 Things Successful Job Hunters in Portland Do Differently
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR