It is time.
Time for the first ever FABULOUS Supper Club event June 18 at Fabulous Ferns in St. Paul, Minnesota. RSVP is required.
There’s no agenda, no speaker lineup — just a good conversation, tasty food and refreshing drinks. Supper Club events are informal opportunities for you to expand your network and re-energize your local government career.
- amazingly good; wonderful
“This location for the Supper Club is fabulous.”
2. Incredible. amazing. spectacular.
“The people at this Supper Club are fabulous.”
3. The ultimate expression of enthusiasm and joy. Characterized by wonder, adoration, inspiration, exhaltation, and love.
“That Supper Club event was absolutely FABULOUS.”
Here’s a run down of what Supper Club is and what makes it so fabulous:
- Ninety-five percent of the work we do in government is public record, yet we share very little among each other. One of ELGL’s new initiatives – Supper Club–– will facilitate increased sharing among our members. (Sharing is caring, right?)
- Our growth has morphed ELGL into the most diverse professional association in local government. With such a wide range of backgrounds, we are determined to find ways to connect our members across the normal silos found in government and professional associations.
- Personal connections are important to help support each other in this career, and Supper Club gives you an opportunity to build new connections and meet new people.