Audio from the Fireside chat
Download: ELGL & ProudCity Empowering Effective Digital Government from the Top
On December 7, 2017 ProudCity and ELGL hosted a free fireside chat titled Empowering Effective Digital Government from the Top. In this fireside chat Christine Alilovich, Rebecca Woodbury, and Luke Fretwell discussed how the City of San Rafael embraced a new approach to leadership and enabled a holistic approach to iterative, proactive, digital public service.
- Building and empowering the internal team to effectively execute digital
- Rethinking your approach to procuring, releasing and managing technology
- Creating sustainable strategies that eliminate long-term technical debt
- Cristine Alilovich, Assistant City Manager, City of San Rafael (Calif.) (LinkedIn)
- Rebecca Woodbury, Senior Management Analyst, City of San Rafael (Calif.) (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Luke Fretwell, CEO, ProudCity (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Date/time: December 7 / 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Online
I’m the co-founder and executive director of ELGL. I love my job. Other things I love: local government, my family, my dog Michael Jordan, sandwiches, naps, books, and skee-ball.