Join ELGL + NextRequest on March 13th
at 12:00 pm PST/3:00 pm EST
Listen: Podcast: Next Request on Local Government Technology
Complying with FOIA and state public record laws is becoming increasingly time-consuming and litigious. Join Eugene Park, Deputy Port Attorney for the Port of Oakland, and Tamara Manik-Perlman, founder and CEO of NextRequest, in a lively discussion on how recent trends in FOIA and other public record laws are affecting how agencies manage and deliver information.
- Best practices on how to simplify your business processes to structure, retrieve, and review records.
- How to tackle the following (to name a few):
- Emails and electronic records
- Records on personal devices or accounts
- How much non-compliance can cost you with ongoing public records laws
Register here: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=ED54DB80884F3C
Join the webinar here: https://www.anymeeting.com/106-306-730
Attendee PIN: 847 8790#