Whether you are an MPA student looking for experience or professional looking to contribute more to local government, you are encouraged to apply for the ELGL Public Affairs Assistant position.
- Manage and develop partnership opportunities with other professional associations.
- Participate on the #ELGL16 conference planning committee.
- Develop and administer the ELGL member survey.
- Create original features for the ELGL website.
- Contribute to ELGL social media networks.
- Manage ELGL forums and webinars.
- Coordinate grant opportunities for funding of ELGL programming.
- Produce podcasts for GovLove.
The project assistant will work 10 to 15 hours a week. The hours are flexible and the work can be completed from your neighborhood coffee shop or living room couch.
In lieu of a salary, ELGL offers work experience, connections to local government professionals throughout the country, and the chance to bring your creativity to the fastest growing non-profit in the public sector.
Submit a cover letter and resume electronically to [email protected] by April 21.