We’re excited to introduce the Southwest ELGL advisory board. The chapter has 30 members and is quickly growing. The advisory board plays an important role in developing relevant programming that promotes the public sector in Texas and guides the direction of the still young chapter. Here’s a list of advisory board members:
Meet the Board Members
- Becky King, City of Garland
- Ben Kittelson, ELGL Project Leader
- Evan Groeschel, The Colony
- Lauren Swaim, Strategic Government Resources
- Matt Mueller, Town of Little Elm
- Ryan Adams, City of Irving
- Tim Clark, University of North Texas MPA student
- Vanessa Shrauner, City of Odessa
- Noel Bernal, City of Falfurrias
If you want to keep up with all things Southwest and ELGL follow the Southwest chapter on twitter, @SouthwestELGL.
If you have any ideas for possible Southwest events, topics, or articles please contact an advisory board member!