It’s Mount Rushmore season for ELGL members. We’re asking for your top four list on a variety of topics.
Graduate Assistant, Public Policy Management Center; President, ASPA-KS
- Working through societal divisions.
- Addressing intergenerational equity.
- Labor talent retention.
- Citizen engagement/participation.
- Gregg Marshall
- John Bardo
- Bob Denhardt
- Richard Florida
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- Monster Mash
- Winter Wonderland
- Binge Netflixing
- Freestyle rapping
- Predicting Wichita State basketball victories over Kansas
- Dirt track race car driver
- March Madness!
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.