It’s Mount Rushmore season for ELGL members. We’re asking for your top four list on a variety of topics.
Communications – City of Gadsden, Alabama
- The Gadsden Public Library
- Gadsden-Etowah Emergency Management Agency
- Public Works
- Parks and Recreation
- Thanksgiving (what other holidays have pie?)
- Empty coffee pots
- It was the old, phone system, but we just setup a new one and it’s amazing.
- The biannual boiler/chiller changeover.
- Everything else is fantastic.
- Workforce Development
- Abandoned/Neglected Properties
- Riverfront Development
- Anything from Beautiful Rainbow Cafe
- Protein Shakes
- La Croix Sparkling Water, does that count?
- Holly Karg, Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Kristen Smith, UNC School of Government
- Sarah Martin-Anderson, City of Kansas City, MO
- Timothy Martin, City of Roanoke, VA
- Aaron Hufford, City of Hamilton, OH
- Matt Yager, City of Plano, Texas
- Greg Stopka, Park District of Oak Park
- Doug Barrick, Town of Rutherfordton, NC
- Maia Knox, City of Issaquah, WA
- Lori Karaguezian, Orange County Sanitation District
- Courtney Kashima, Muse Community + Design
- Ande Banks, City of Harrisonburg, VA
- Tristin Terhune, City of Bel Aire, Kansas
- Michael Walters Young, City of Franklin, TN
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.