It’s Mount Rushmore season for ELGL members. We’re asking for your top four list on a variety of topics.
City of College Place, Washington – City Administrator
- Walla Walla University
- Whitman Monument
- Up and coming Downtown College Place
- Andy’s Market
- Blues Brothers
- Fight Club
- Pulp Fiction
- Back to School
- Walla Walla Union Bulletin
- Water Filtration Systems
- Two of our drinking water wells had geological shifts and the shaft bent. Both have to be rebuilt. Total cost is about $5 million.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant needs to be updated./ Creation of Stormwater Utility
- Lack of Affordable Housing
- Figuring out how to properly fund services. Over 17% of the land mass of College Place is non-taxable yet require city services.