#ELGLPopUps land in Charlotte, Dallas, Portland, and Kansas City on September 22. Each event has a school theme which you’ll notice in the agendas. Staying with that theme, we introduce you to those who will be attending a Pop Up event.
You can register for one of the events here.
Name: Alicia Dorsey
Job Title: Director of Human Resources
Organization: City of University Park, Texas
Contact: LinkedIn and Twitter
Rank the Pop Up Cities:
- Dallas, Texas
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Portland, Oregon
(True or False) I received the perfect attendance award at least once.
In high school, what job(s) were you most interested in?
What three words are the most difficult for you to spell?
(Yes or No) Email was a major part of my high school years.
No (Generation X)
(True or False) I attended at least one school where the mascot was either a bulldog or wildcat.
List the top four schools of your educational career.
- Dallas Baptist
- Arlington Bowie High School
- Barnett Junior High School
(Complete the sentence) Instead of doing homework, I would sometimes….
Listen to music.
What songs would be on your high school mix tape?
- My Heart Belongs to You by Jodeci
- What’s My Name by Snoop Doggy Dogg
- Breakdown by Marian Carey
- Water Runs Dry by Boyz II Men
What question(s) should we have asked?
What was your go-to hairstyle in high school?
- Alice McMillan
- Erin Schwie Langston
- Madison Thesing, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Patrice Toney, City of Winston-Salem, NC
- Erica Page, City of Grand Prairie, TX
- Scott Lazenby, City of Lake Oswego, OR
- Justyn Miller, City of Warrenville, IL
- Phil Smith-Hanes, Ellis County, KS
- Sam Anselm, City of Joplin, Missouri
- Leana Johnson, City of White Salmon, WA
- Michelle Wood, City of Belmont, NC
- Abby Owens, City of Plano, Texas