The Agenda: ELGL Forum with Bill Wyatt
Meeting Location: Port of Portland Headquarters, 7200 N.E. Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
Need a Ride? Updated (01/09): Can I Get a Ride to the Port of Portland Forum?
Directions from Downtown Portland
- Please allow 35 minutes to drive to Portland International Airport from downtown Portland.
- Take I-84 East to I-205 North.
- Exit onto I-205 North.
- Take Airport Way West exit.
- Follow Airport Way toward the PDX control tower and follow the long-term parking garage signs.
- Park in the new long-term parking garage and take your parking ticket with you.*
- Take the elevator on the east end of the garage marked “Port Offices” to the 1st floor lobby and follow the signs to the elevators for the Port offices and go to the 8th floor.
If the long-term parking garage is full, you may park on the east side of the short-term parking garage and cross the walkway to the long-term garage and take the east elevators – closest to the control tower – to the 1st floor lobby and transfer to the headquarters building elevator, taking the elevator to the 8th floor lobby. The long-term garage is clearly marked over the walkways.
Take your parking ticket with you and ask your meeting organizer if parking will be validated. Take your ticket to the 8th floor lobby receptionist to validate your ticket. If your ticket cannot be validated there are ticket payment machines in the parking garage.