You are invited to take a seat at Oregon’s Kitchen Table – an experiment to connect all Oregonians to real decisions in Salem.
As you know, our state has been slow to recover from economic crisis, rural counties are dramatically cutting services, and trust in government is at an all-time low. But there are new opportunities for engagement, and our elected leaders know that during these critical times, input from all of us is more important than ever.
Oregon’s Kitchen Table gives Oregonians the chance to weigh in on our state’s most urgent public policy issues. Your involvement in this experiment will help inform the tough decisions ahead that affect us all.
- Sign up – take your seat at the table.
- Weigh in on short, in-depth consultation on timely issues affecting policy.
- The results will be gathered and shared with decision-makers.
- Decision-makers will report back on how your input was used.
So pull up a chair at Oregon’s Kitchen Table and join the conversation.
To start, you’ll be asked a few questions about what you value most about living in Oregon and about who you are (your information will be kept confidential).
Click here to take your seat at the table.
Oregon’s Kitchen Table is a project of the National Policy Consensus Center at Portland State University.
- American Leadership Forum
- Davis, Hibbitts & Midghall Inc.
- Healthy Democracy
- The Luke Center for Catalytic Leadership
- National Policy Consensus Center
- The Policy Consensus Initiative
- Program for Public Consultation
- Rural Development Initiative