In the first half of the podcast, you’ll learn about the creation of ArchiveSocial, the GovTech Social podcast, and if local government is embracing new technologies.
We flip the script in the second half of the interview and Anil interviews Kent about the creation of ELGL, what makes ELGL different than other professional associations, and what local government needs from tech companies.
The 4-1-1 on Anil
Anil Chawla is the Founder and CEO of ArchiveSocial, a social media archiving company that enables businesses to automate records management of activity on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Prior to founding ArchiveSocial, Anil was a lead engineer at IBM responsible for developing enterprise security software and Big Data analysis solutions. He has more than 10 years of experience creating software products, and has spent last the 4 years developing social media technology. Anil founded ArchiveSocial on the premise that businesses face important legal and regulatory challenges that extend far beyond traditional social media management.
- CfA Summit 2013 | Accelerator App Demo | Archive Social | Anil Chawla
- This start-up is helping the government keep track of social media
- Durham’s Archive Social is a 2013 TiE50 Winner
- How Archive Social CEO Anil Chawla plans to spend AOL co-founder Steve Case’s money
- Archive Social Shout Out About #ELGL16