We hope you can deal with change because we’re changing up new member introductions. ELGL has grown tired of everyone and everything being proclaimed as “the best ever.” From now on, we’ll only believe it if our members dub it so.
Hold onto your keyboard and mouse. Our new members are here to inform you about the best things ever created on the face of the universe.
City of Aurora, CO – Council Management Analyst
What is the best ever…
I was impressed by the potato salad kickstarter. Behind that Rebecca Black’s Friday. That terrible song still gets stuck in my head!
LOST, till it wasn’t. Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec
Early U2 maybe?
The toaster oven. It is my go to appliance
As a person Jimmy Carter. As a president I have a couple on the list
Water. Water is gold in the west.
I love my job but the best ever job would be a voice-over actor. I could read audio books for a living.
The best name ever is Rupert.
Notebooks, stationary or books
Harry Potter or The Goldfinch or Anything by Margaret Atwood.
I haven’t hit my greatest life accomplishment yet, but it is going to be good!
- The Best Ever with Aly Van Dyke, City of Topeka, KS
- The Best Ever with Michael Bouton, City of Indianapolis, IN
- The Best Ever with Jim Proce, City of Rowlett, TX
- The Best Ever with Joseph Collins, Town of Ashland, VA
- The Best Ever with Laura Douglass, City of Fairfield, CA
- The Best Ever with Matt Townsend, City of Wichita, KS
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.