We hope you can deal with change because we’re changing up new member introductions. ELGL has grown tired of everyone and everything being proclaimed as “the best ever.” From now on, we’ll only believe it if our members dub it so.
Hold onto your keyboard and mouse. Our new members are here to inform you about the best things ever created on the face of the universe.
Cleveland State University, PhD Student
Policy Matters Ohio
What is the best ever…
Summer vacation spot?
Los Angeles/Southern California, I really enjoy leaving the Midwest for a few days of incredible sunshine, beautiful parks and beaches and fabulous sight seeing.
William Henry Harrison, he taught the us that public value is not only found in goods and services but in the questions and dilemmas our public servants force us to confront.
Positive trait that you got from your parents?
Ambition, settling for mediocrity is just not an option.
Memes, they’ve completely changed the way we interpret and utilize cultural phenomena.
“Experience is what you get when you dont get what you wanted.”
The pen, I’m a Millennial but I still write all of my notes and rough drafts by hand.
- The Best Ever with Aly Van Dyke, City of Topeka, KS
- The Best Ever with Michael Bouton, City of Indianapolis, IN
- The Best Ever with Jim Proce, City of Rowlett, TX
- The Best Ever with Joseph Collins, Town of Ashland, VA
- The Best Ever with Laura Douglass, City of Fairfield, CA
- The Best Ever with Matt Townsend, City of Wichita, KS
- The Best Ever with Rachel Keyser, ViewPoint Cloud
- The Best Ever with Nina Stepanov, Viewpoint Cloud
- The Best Ever with Jessica VanderKolk, City of Battle Creek, MI
- The Best Ever with Kristie Weaver, City of Hurst, TX
- The Best Ever with Rebecca Boydston, City of Tacoma, WA
- The Best Ever with Jacob Pavlik, City of Hillsboro, OR
- The Best Ever with Kathleen Kennedy, Springfield Township, OH