We hope you can deal with change because we’re changing up new member introductions. ELGL has grown tired of everyone and everything being proclaimed as “the best ever.” From now on, we’ll only believe it if our members dub it so.
Hold onto your keyboard and mouse. Our new members are here to inform you about the best things ever created on the face of the universe.
City of Battle Creek, MI – Communications Manager
What is the best ever…
The sarcastic meme and GIFs.
The West Wing and Parks & Recreation. I’m CJ in my mind, but am actually Leslie. Either way, love them both.
Asian. In Battle Creek, that’s Taste of India, Thai Flavor, and Tony’s Hong Kong.
Communications, of course. Outside of my own, I think Public Works is amazing.
Mine, both as a government communications professional and mom to a currently 3-year-old son. I love my work and I love being his mom.
Kitchen gadgets and recipes from the gift-giver’s collection. A bottle of wine doesn’t hurt, either!
The AP Stylebook. Totally not joking. Also, if you’re going to be a parent, the Baby Bargains book was the best.
Career and personal fulfillment, whatever that means to each person.
- Uncovering The Real Battle Creek City Seal
- In Battle Creek, little talk of bringing Uber service
- Battle Creek holds first ever ‘City Fair’ for its residents
- The Best Ever with Aly Van Dyke, City of Topeka, KS
- The Best Ever with Michael Bouton, City of Indianapolis, IN
- The Best Ever with Jim Proce, City of Rowlett, TX
- The Best Ever with Joseph Collins, Town of Ashland, VA
- The Best Ever with Laura Douglass, City of Fairfield, CA
- The Best Ever with Matt Townsend, City of Wichita, KS
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.