We hope you can deal with change because we’re changing up new member introductions. ELGL has grown tired of everyone and everything being proclaimed as “the best ever.” From now on, we’ll only believe it if our members dub it so.
Hold onto your keyboard and mouse. Our new members are here to inform you about the best things ever created on the face of the universe.
Springfield Township, Ohio – Project Coordinator
What is the best ever…
Summer vacation spot?
Grand Haven, Michigan.
LBJ (Unfortunate that Vietnam overshadowed the passage of Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act)
Positive trait that you got from your parents?
Trish (my mother) was the original social network. She (and I) can talk to almost anyone, thing, door knob, pet, etc.
Take on projects where you have no idea what you’re doing. Fake it ‘till you make it. Listen.
Tilt and roll luggage
- The Best Ever with Aly Van Dyke, City of Topeka, KS
- The Best Ever with Michael Bouton, City of Indianapolis, IN
- The Best Ever with Jim Proce, City of Rowlett, TX
- The Best Ever with Joseph Collins, Town of Ashland, VA
- The Best Ever with Laura Douglass, City of Fairfield, CA
- The Best Ever with Matt Townsend, City of Wichita, KS
- The Best Ever with Rachel Keyser, ViewPoint Cloud
- The Best Ever with Nina Stepanov, Viewpoint Cloud
- The Best Ever with Jessica VanderKolk, City of Battle Creek, MI
- The Best Ever with Kristie Weaver, City of Hurst, TX
- The Best Ever with Rebecca Boydston, City of Tacoma, WA
- The Best Ever with Jacob Pavlik, City of Hillsboro, OR