The ELGL and SGR Futures Forum debuts on December 4. Registration is free for ELGL members; $100 for non-members. Leading up to the forum, we’ll highlight the attendees. Here’s the guest list.
Kirk Smith is the Development Services Manager for the Town of Highland Park, TX.
(Complete the following sentence) If I had one free hour each day, I would…. Call my wife and family to talk.
If you could create a local government super hero, who would they be?
Answer Man, there is no question or request that he cannot answer.
(Complete the sentence) The one sentence that I’d like to hear from my boss is…. Your department excelled on that project. I would like to treat you all to lunch.
If you could choose three new benefits that your city currently doesn’t offer, what would they be?
- Flex Time (10 hour days)
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Company picnic during the weekday
(Complete the sentence) My ideal Saturday morning is… sleeping in and having breakfast with my family.
The Future Is Now
- Andrew Conyers, City of Edmond, OK
- Samantha Dean, City of Carrollton, TX
- Chief Rob Severance, City of Cleburne, TX
- Caitlan Smelley, Town of Addison, TX
- Matt Wojnowski, City of Altus, OK
- Shannah Hayley, City of Plano, TX
- Laci McKinney, City of Coppell, TX
- Stephen Tanner, City of Plano, TX