The ELGL and SGR Futures Forum debuts on December 4. Registration is free for ELGL members; $100 for non-members. Leading up to the forum, we’ll highlight the attendees. Here’s the guest list.
Sonya Batts is the Service Excellence Coordinator for the City of Dallas Center for Performance Excellence (CPE).
(Complete the following sentence) If I had one free hour each day, I would….treat myself to a massage.
If you could create a local government super hero, who would they be? Robin Hood
(Complete the sentence) The one sentence that I’d like to hear from my boss is…. I am promoting you for all the hard work you do.
If you could choose three new benefits that your city currently doesn’t offer, what would they be?
- Match the 401K contributions,
- Free daycare, and
- Free gym membership.
Name three public organizations other than your own that you admire.
- Police Department,
- Fire Department,
- Parks and Recreation.
(Complete the sentence) My ideal Saturday morning is…relaxing with family.
The Future Is Now
- Andrew Conyers, City of Edmond, OK
- Litsa Valis, Town of Highland Park, TX
- Samantha Dean, City of Carrollton, TX
- Chief Rob Severance, City of Cleburne, TX
- Caitlan Smelley, Town of Addison, TX
- Matt Wojnowski, City of Altus, OK
- Shannah Hayley, City of Plano, TX
- Laci McKinney, City of Coppell, TX
- Stephen Tanner, City of Plano, TX
- Kirk Smith, Town of Highland Park, TX
- Daniel Salazar, Dallas Fire Department
- Kortney Nelson, Highland Park, TX Library
- Kimberly Martin, City of Dallas, TX