Water Innovation Leadership Development Program
For emerging leaders in water services management
Full scholarships available for all program participants.
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 1, 2022
The Duke University Water Innovation and Leadership Development (WILD) program is a cohort-based transformative leadership training designed for early-to-mid-career water utility managers.
Benefits of the Program
After completing this leadership program, participants will:
- Have improved awareness of new tools and resources for individual leader and team use
- Increase their exposure to innovative thinking and creative problem solving
- Improve their capacity to advance equity within water utilities and in community engagement
- Explore a personal leadership style, development of goals, and self-awareness
- Understand a framework for team building and managing effective teams internal and external to the organization
- Join an expanded network of partners and allies across the nation
Upon completing the program, fellows will earn a Certificate of Completion from the Nicholas School of the Environment.
The program seeks to build a cohort that reflects leaders of diverse geographies, identities, and communities. We strongly encourage women and Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Latino/Hispanic, and other candidates from communities underrepresented in the water sector to apply.