My favorite adventure in life was… moving to Rochester to go to college. I was homeless, and everything I owned fit in the back of a minivan.
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was… to get out of the Navy and pursue something that made me happy instead of taking the easy money to keep working in nuclear power.
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book…. one or more of the members of the Board of Supervisors of the Reedy Creek Improvement District in Florida.
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would…. eat breakfast food competitively.
I made the choice to attend #ELGL18 because … I didn’t! I was chosen to come — which is an incredibly high honor to me because of how valuable ELGL has been, and how many wonderful people and ideas I’ve been introduced to as a member.
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is… Science and the City: The Mechanics Behind the Metropolis.
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if… my Airbnb is as awesome as it looks.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked… “What’s your favorite dessert?” (Mine’s either tiramisu or creme brulee, just don’t @ me about my missing accents).
- Erik Fabian, Resource X
- Susan Barkman, City of Aurora, CO
- Lukas Heaton, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Kayla Barber-Perrotta, City of Thornton, CO
- Christian Williams, City of Goodyear, AZ
- Emily Edmonds
- Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library
- Abby Fitch, City of Aurora, Colorado
- Jordan Rae Hillman, City of Jackson, Mississippi
- Joey Garcia, City of Torrance, CA
- Heather Geyer, City of Wheat Ridge, Co
- Bridget Kozlowski, City of Sterling Heights, MI
- Kristin Zagurski, Town of Castle Rock, CO
- Steven Fritz, Village of Buffalo Grove, IL
- Javon Davis, City of Kansas City, MO
- Ali Pougiales, University of Oregon
- Ben Kittelson, City of Durham, NC
- Kevin Teater, Asheville Design Center