After being featured on the Civic Tech Chat podcast, ELGL Connects: The Local Government Resource Directorygrew to more than 270 listings and 100+ reviews. ELGL members are using the directory to make better informed decisions in selecting a vendor. Each previous winner of the Tom Haverford Award is listed in ELGL Connects.
With that, we open the nomination period for the 3rd annual Tom Haverford Award. The award is given to the top 50 companies in the local government arena. These companies provide forward-thinking, innovative solutions. Here are the winners from 2016 and 2017.
- The ELGL Evaluation Team will use three criteria in selecting and ranking the top 50 companies:
- number of nominations received by each company (50%),
- comments submitted on each company (25%), and
- input from ELGL Evaluation Team (25%).
- ELGL members interested in serving on the Evaluation Team should email Kent Wyatt – [email protected]
- Vendors receiving multiple nominations will receive extra consideration from the ELGL Evaluation Team.
- Leaving a comment, along with the nomination, is very important in the selection process. Be specific as possible. Comments will be added to the Vendor Directory.
- July 7 to : N30omination period. ELGL members will have access to a running list of the nominees. Not a member? Join.
- July 31 to August 5 : Evaluation Team narrows the list of nominees.
- August 19: Winners announced.