After getting a broad overview of the field and how projects come together, join this six-weeks weekly gathering focused on cohort building and project scoping. Come learn first-hand how these projects come together and how you can create a strong project strategy grounded in best practices and tied to national examples.
Participants will gain:
- An in-depth understanding of how creative placemaking projects come together.
- Support to develop a specific creative placemaking project proposal.
- Guidance on how to assess department or organizational readiness to pursue creative placemaking projects.
- A network of national professionals pursuing similar types of projects.
- A finalized project proposal summary that can be shared with colleagues and elected officials.
$1500 full cost or $1000 with ELGL membership
6 sessions 12:00 CST
Fridays, April 9th – May 14th
6 online, 1-hour sessions
About Civic Arts
Civic Arts’ mission is to support the integration of arts and culture strategies into the ways local governments envision, plan and develop healthy, equitable, and vibrant communities.
Please note: while the length of this program is six weeks like our Cohort Sprints, you’ll be directed to the “Level Up” application in order to provide an personal statement. You’ll also be provided with the opportunity to request scholarship funds.