Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Before you head to #ELGL14, read Inessa’s article on how to get around – #ELGL14: Ride TriMet!
TriMet Public Affairs
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is….. a rocketship full of government leaders ready to blast off into total world domination.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Two or three bottles of my favorite wines.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- Hank Williams
- The Ramones
- Frank Sinatra
- Johnny Cash
- Etta James, and of course
- Maroon 5, because adam levine makes the world complete.
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
I keep Portland weird by living here, and yet, not being weird.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when…… i don’t get ID-ed.
- #ELGL14: Ride TriMet!
- TriMet adding 58 more digital displays to MAX system
- Timbers Game Day Impacts | Services | The City of Portland
- American Heart Association – Heart Walk
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR