Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Clackamas County – Finance Director
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..changing the way people view government, especially people under 35 years old.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Dinner at Nuestra Cocina.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- The Gourds
During your visit to Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
Gonna dye my hair grey
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……I remember Bruce Springsteen on his first national tour coming out into the audience and dancing with my date at his Portland show.
- Meet the Advisors: Marc Gonzales – Clackamas County
- GFOA Elects New Executive Board Members
- Nuestra Cocina – Our Kitchen
- Clackamas County Finance
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR