Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Pierce County Auditor’s Office – Assistant to the Auditor
Connect: LinkedIn and Twitter
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is……
……. Comic Con for local government nerds.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Ironic t-shirts. I’ve heard those are the new hipster thing.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- The Lumineers
- Neko Case
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
I will be wearing big glasses, flannel, drinking local coffee, and eating hyper-local food. Oh and getting lost in Powell’s of course.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when…
…I try to use Snapchat.
- New Sensation: Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County
- 5 Qs for Whitney Rhodes
- ‘I Voted’ badge goes digital – City of University Place
- From Army to politician
Even More Deep Thoughts
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR