Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Drive Oregon — Program Manager
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..
An growing organization that has a lot of potential to influence tomorrows
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
What couldn’t I buy! Most likely this would go to hot wings, chili cheese fries and beer from Fire on the Mountain.
- Thelonius Monk
- Daft Punk
- Dead Mau
- Dixie Chicks
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
By driving on electrons, advocating for next generation multi-modal planning, and further reducing our need to over bearing parking requirements in new developments.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……
I talk to other adults who are in their mid or early twenties.
- EVs + Solar: A Perfect Match
- Drive Oregon Joins DOE’s Workplace Charging Challenge
- Zach Henkin Featured on Go Star Energy
- #ELGL13: Lightning Round: Five Minutes – You – A Microphone – A Projector
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR