[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Six conferences in one day means that the #ELGL16 family is spread across the country – from Durham to Portland (and Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Menlo Park).
ELGL’s mission is to connect, communicate and educate. And while we can promise that each #ELGL16 pop up location will communicate and educate about local government topics, geography makes it hard to truly connect with our amazingly diverse membership.
And so we’re assigning each #ELGL16 attendee to a band. Your #ELGL16 band is your chance to form connections with other ELGL members, even if they’re not attending the same pop-up location as you.
The #ELGL16 planning committee hopes that you’ll find a way to communicate with your bandmates before, during and after the conference. It’s our way to making the nationwide ELGL family a little smaller and more manageable as you continue your public service career. To quote the legendary Steven Van Zandt:
Band members have a special bond. A great band is more than just some people working together. It’s like a highly specialized army unit, or a winning sports team. A unique combination of elements that becomes stronger together than apart.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Bandmates:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
- Amber Autry, City of Gresham, OR
- Stephanie Betteridge, City of Gresham, OR
- Henry Boyd, State of North Carolina – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Leah Brandt, Bang the Table
- Russell Brunson, City of Half Moon Bay, CA
- Clay Curtin, City of Menlo Park, CA – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Luke Fretwell, ProudCity
- Tony Gelphman, City of Redwood City, CA
- Maggie Jablonski, Elk Grove Village, IL
- Bertha Johnson, City of Durham, NC
- J. Logan, City of Los Altos, CA
- Tamara Manik-Perlman, Next Request
- John Marini, OpenGov
- Anthony Martin, FCS Group – LinkedIn
- Lexi Meek, MHCRC & City of Portland Office for Community Technology
- Pat Mitchell, NC Commerce
- Sean Rabe, Town of Colma, CA
- Josh Schoemann, Board of Education President, Hartford, WI – Twitter
- Jane Wall, Association of WA Cities
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Inspiration:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/ICnlyNUt_0o”][/vc_column][/vc_row]