[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Six conferences in one day means that the #ELGL16 family is spread across the country – from Durham to Portland (and Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Menlo Park).
ELGL’s mission is to connect, communicate and educate. And while we can promise that each #ELGL16 pop up location will communicate and educate about local government topics, geography makes it hard to truly connect with our amazingly diverse membership.
And so we’re assigning each #ELGL16 attendee to a band. Your #ELGL16 band is your chance to form connections with other ELGL members, even if they’re not attending the same pop-up location as you.
The #ELGL16 planning committee hopes that you’ll find a way to communicate with your bandmates before, during and after the conference. Ways you can do this:
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow them on Twitter
- Friend them on Facebook
- Share your stories from #ELGL16
- Meet up (if you’re at the same pop-up location) and sit next to each other during meals or sessions
- Snap a photo with your band mates and share with the other locations
This is our way of making the nationwide ELGL family a little smaller and more manageable as you continue your public service career. To quote the legendary Steven Van Zandt:
Band members have a special bond. A great band is more than just some people working together. It’s like a highly specialized army unit, or a winning sports team. A unique combination of elements that becomes stronger together than apart.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Bandmates:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
- Ethan Bagley, EB Advising – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Doug Barrick, Town of Rutherfordton, NC
- Amber Cameron, City of Palo Alto, CA
- Daniel Cortez, City of Southlake, TX
- Justin Cutler, City of Westminster, CO – Twitter
- Ellie Dallman, County of San Mateo, CA
- Reed Duecy-Gibbs, Next Request
- Geoff Durham, Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Mckenzie Farrell, Association of Oregon Counties
- Joseph Gall, City of Sherwood, OR
- Catherine Huckaby, City of Fort Worth, TX
- Carrie Jones, City of Denison, TX
- Elisa Marquez, City of Hayward, CA
- Julie Omelchuck, OCT/MHCRC
- Lesa Pinker, City of Gresham, OR
- Jerod Potts, City of Southlake, TX
- Dannette Robberson, City of Greenwood Village, CO
- Stacy Schweikhart, City of Kettering, OH
- Rustin Stewart, City of Frisco, TX
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Inspiration:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/god7hAPv8f1″][/vc_column][/vc_row]