Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
How do we convince risk adverse local governments to embrace new Civic Technology?
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
Motor City – Motown – The Rumble in the Palace
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
Cam Neely used to be a client of mine – he’s still in there.
What question(s) should we have asked?
What’s your hometown? Always interesting to see where people came from to enter local government.
- Presidential Innovation Fellow Adam Becker launches the Department of Better Technology
- The Department of Better Technology wants to get us one step closer to “Government as a platform”
- The Department of Better Technology is making government better
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Timothy Martin, City of Roanoke, VA
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.