#ELGL17: Agenda, Facebook Group, Guest List, Hotels, Partners, Register, Sponsorships and Twitter List
Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Director of Strategic Partnerships – Soofa
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
Working with our beta partner cities to co-develop our sensor data product which measures pedestrian activity in public spaces. Doing a lot of really fun work helping cities tell meaningful stories with data.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
Waterfront development opportunities (I worked on a design competition years ago when I was an urban designer)
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
Conversation with a good friend who is working to revitalize Detroit through design and art
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
The Edison Effect
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
Sandra given that she hung out with President Obama
Podcast: Smart Urban Furniture Appliances (aka Soofa) with Ed Krafcik
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Aidan Nevin, Department of Better Technology
- Kristin Youngmeyer, Ohio Housing Finance Agency