Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Director of Strategic Partnerships – Soofa
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
Working with our beta partner cities to co-develop our sensor data product which measures pedestrian activity in public spaces. Doing a lot of really fun work helping cities tell meaningful stories with data.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
Waterfront development opportunities (I worked on a design competition years ago when I was an urban designer)
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
Conversation with a good friend who is working to revitalize Detroit through design and art
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
The Edison Effect
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
Sandra given that she hung out with President Obama
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Aidan Nevin, Department of Better Technology
- Kristin Youngmeyer, Ohio Housing Finance Agency