#ELGL17: Agenda, Facebook Group, Guest List, Hotels, Partners, Register, Sponsorships and Twitter List
Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Washington County, WI – County Administrator
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
Managing the County’s long term Fiscal Health. Based on frozen taxes and state aids we project a $7 – $10 million gap in revenues versus expenses by 2021, if we fail to take corrective action.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
Kid Rock and Barry Sanders
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
Can’t say that there is one that sticks out.
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
Work Life Balance in ¾ Time
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
A tie between Josh Dukelow from Fresh Take on WHBY and Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow
What question(s) should we have asked?
Why did you choose to attend #ELGL17?
- 360 Review with Josh Schoemann, Washington County, WI
- Podcast: Attracting Veterans to Local Government
- Final: And the Nominees for the Traeger List Are
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Aidan Nevin, Department of Better Technology
- Kristin Youngmeyer, Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Ed Krafcik, Soofa
- Alberto Garcia, Westminster (CO) City Councilor
- Laura Hardwicke, Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
- Tom Carroll, Village of Silverton, OH
- Daryl Delabbio, Kent County, MI
- Aly Van Dyke, City of Topeka/City of Austin
- Shanna Draheim, Michigan Municipal League
- Ashley Jacobs, Aiken County, SC
- Cindy Plante, City of Evanston, IL
- Elizabeth King, City of Oak Park, MI
- Susan Barkman, University of Colorado