Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Village Administrator – Village of Winneconne, WI
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
We have a Wisconsin State Highway that runs through the center of the Village that includes a draw bridge. A new bridge is slated to be constructed to the south of the existing bridge in 2017, a reconstruction of the full length of Main Street in 2018, and first-in-the-state fishing piers to be built in the old bridges location in 2019. However, a local business that has a location along the riverfront (barge company) is fighting the WisDOT on the moving of their business and has postponed the project by at least 6 months and could be more depending on the court hearing in July.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
Aisle all the way.
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
Detroit: An American Autopsy by Charlie LeDuff
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
The Management Express
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
Jimmy LaSalvia: Go-Founder of GOPROUD
What question(s) should we have asked?
What is the best book you read in 2016?
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Aidan Nevin, Department of Better Technology
- Kristin Youngmeyer, Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Ed Krafcik, Soofa
- Alberto Garcia, Westminster (CO) City Councilor
- Laura Hardwicke, Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
- Tom Carroll, Village of Silverton, OH
- Daryl Delabbio, Kent County, MI
- Aly Van Dyke, City of Topeka/City of Austin
- Shanna Draheim, Michigan Municipal League
- Ashley Jacobs, Aiken County, SC
- Cindy Plante, City of Evanston, IL
- Elizabeth King, City of Oak Park, MI
- Susan Barkman, University of Colorado
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.