Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Deputy City Manager – City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
Creating a more efficient public parking system in terms of customer experience, better signage, better use of technology, etc.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
I’m not sure I have! Oh no!
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
The Fabulous Sams
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
- Caring for Your Community by Sam Taylor
- Beyond the Chatter: Developing a Credible Voice
- Knope of the Week: Sam Taylor, City of Morro Bay, CA
- ELGL’s August Contributor to Governing
- Starting Local Government Conversations on Complex Issues
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.