1:00pm - 2:00pm
Friday, July 31
1pm (PT)/ 4pm (ET)
Communities’ needs changed in the blink of an eye due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but some cities were able to adapt quickly and extend their service offerings to immediately meet the needs of their residents.
This panel will include recommendations on how cities and nonprofits can partner to improve service delivery and leverage digital platforms to engage volunteer networks and scale recovery efforts.
- Tim McGallian – Mayor, City of Concord, CA
- André Sayegh – Mayor, Paterson, NJ
- Harsha Mallajoysula – Chief Data Officer, Paterson, NJ
- Caitlin Sly – Executive Director, Meals on Wheels Diablo Region
- Jessica Cole – Neighbor Express Project Lead, US Digital Response
- Laura Horak – Community Relations, US Digital Response
Interested in joining? Save your spot here.