Each month, ELGL will feature a “deep dive” into a local government topic with the help of our partners. These opportunities will build out our content, webinar, podcast, and graphic libraries to provide our members with helpful and meaningful information that will improve their local governments. Here’s our schedule for the next few months – if you’re interested in learning more about how you can contribute to a Jam of the Month topic, please contact Dan Weinheimer.
- August: Workforce Development – Recruiting & Retaining Talent
- September: Local Government Strategic Planning
- October: #ELGLPopUps focus
- November: Permitting, Licensing, & Code Enforcement
- December: Available!
- January: Local Government Human Resources
- February: Available!
- March: #ELGLKnope focus
- April: Available!
- May: #ELGL19 focus
- June: Available!
Each Jam of the Month topic will include:
- Weekly blog posts
- GovLove podcast interview
- Live webinar on ELGL calendar
- Webinar recoding in ELGL library
- Weekly Reader newsletter feature
I’m the co-founder and executive director of ELGL. I love my job. Other things I love: local government, my family, my dog Michael Jordan, sandwiches, naps, books, and skee-ball.