#ELGLPopUps land in Charlotte, Dallas, Portland, and Kansas City on September 22. Each event has a school theme which you’ll notice in the agendas. Staying with that theme, we introduce you to those who will be attending a Pop Up event.
You can register for one of the events here.
Name: Jason Jones
Job Title: Senior Budget & Management Analyst
- Finding Local Government With Jason Jones, Guilford County, NC
- My Life in Eight Songs with Jason Jones, Guilford County, NC
- #ELGLWorkLife: Would You Accept a Glimpse into Your Future
Rank the Pop Up cities (Charlotte, Dallas, Kansas City, Portland).
- Kansas City
- Portland (last because home field advantage – #SorryNotSorry)
(True or False) I received the perfect attendance award at least once.
In high school, what job(s) were you most interested in?
I wanted to be an attorney, but I was voted most humorous so I knew this dream was doomed to failure
What three words are the most difficult for you to spell?
(Yes or No) Email was a major part of my high school years.
(True or False) I attended at least one school where the mascot was either a bulldog or wildcat.
FALSE – dolphin, eagle, patriot, mustang and wolf
List the top four schools of your educational career.
- North Carolina State University
- East Rowan High School
- Johns Hopkins (certificate)
- UNC Chapel Hill (certificates)
(Complete the sentence) Instead of doing homework, I would sometimes….
Watch Wishbone on PBS witch is basically the same thing as doing homework
What songs would be on your high school mix tape?
- The Way You Move – Outkast
- Heaven – Los Lonely Boys
- Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
- One Thing – Finger Eleven
- I Go Back – Kenny Chesney
As a disclaimer, this is incredibly difficult because I listen to EVERYTHING. I’m just throwing random songs on here because I have no clue where to even start.
What question(s) should we have asked?
Q: What was your favorite high school lunch offering?
A: S’mores bar made with Golden Grahams
- Alice McMillan
- Erin Schwie Langston
- Madison Thesing, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Patrice Toney, City of Winston-Salem, NC
- Erica Page, City of Grand Prairie, TX
- Scott Lazenby, City of Lake Oswego, OR
- Justyn Miller, City of Warrenville, IL
- Phil Smith-Hanes, Ellis County, KS
- Sam Anselm, City of Joplin, Missouri
- Leana Johnson, City of White Salmon, WA
- Michelle Wood, City of Belmont, NC
- Abby Owens, City of Plano, Texas
- Alicia Dorsey, City of University Park, Texas
- Leslie Herring, City of Eudora, Kansas
- Jaimie Lorenzini, City of Happy Valley, OR
- Justin Amos, City of Charlotte, NC
- Sherilyn Lombos, City of Tualatin, OR
- Brianna Lennon
- Chief Rob Severance, City of Cleburne, TX
- Travis Newberry, City of Wildwood, Missouri
- Ted Chinn, City of Mesquite, Texas
- Brandi Leos, City of Tigard, Oregon
- Christina Fadenrecht, City of Milwaukie, Oregon
- Mark Van Baale, City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Gina Shell, City of Charlotte, NC
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, THPRD
- Lauren Panameno, Local Government Federal Credit Union
- Imelda Speck, City of Lancaster, Texas
- Sophie Banner, City of Vancouver, WA
- Katy Crow, City of Lenexa, KS
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.