The most exciting Final Four in local government begins now. The Trending Now! award will be awarded to the local government with the best social media presence.
You are responsible for selecting a winner. The champion will be crowned using two criteria.
- 90% of the award will determined by the results of the official poll. See below. Poll closes on Friday, July 8 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- 10% of the award will based on submissions to “I Stand Behind…” Submissions will be received until Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
The champion will be announced on Monday, July 11 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
Vote! Vote! Vote!
VOTING HAS ENDED
I Stand Behind…
Tell us why you support one of the finalists:
In the Headlines
Journal News: How you can help Hamilton win social media contest
WFVR Green Bay: Appleton social media featured on local news
The Suburban Times: City of Lakewood up for Best Social Media Presence
City of Appleton, WI: 14 cities nationwide selected as finalists
USA Today-Wisconsin: Vote now for the Trending Now! award
News Talk 1150 WHBY: A national social media contest
WKRC Cincinnati: Local government Trending Now! award
KTNV Las Vegas: City of Las Vegas competing for social media award
WBAY Green Bay: Vote for Appleton to win the “Trending Now” award
To the Winner Goes the…
The winner of the Trending Now! award will receive:
- The Trending Now! trophy
- Free registration to #ELGL17 in Detroit, MI
- Lifetime membership to ELGL which includes unlimited job postings and training opportunities for the organization
- Opportunity to highlight their social media strategy during an ELGL podcast and webinar
- And most importantly, bragging rights.