This is the company information page for the 2019 #ELGLHaverford award.
About Polco / National Research Center
- Website: https://info.polco.
- Contact person: Angelica Wedell
- Contact email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: https://www.
linkedin.com/company/polco/ and https://www.linkedin.com/ company/national-research- center-inc-/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
polco_usand https://twitter. com/nrc_inc
- Facebook: https://twitter.com/
polco_usand https://www. facebook.com/polco.us/
- Industry sector: Community Engagement
- Minority/Women-Owned: No
- Does the company have an articulated equity/inclusion policy: No
- Nominated by: Anonymous & Anonymous
Engagement With ELGL:
- Blogs, Webinars, Podcasts with ELGL? Yes
- Events, Activities with ELGL? Yes
Working with the Company:
Describe your work and interactions with the nominee – how have you worked with them, on what projects, in what capacity?
- NRC/Polco administered community base survey for our organization to help provide future guidance.
What was the product/outcome of your relationship with the company?
- Survey administered and relationship has been built. Looking forward to leveraging their expertise.
What are three words you’d use to describe the company?
- Responsive, Accountable, Reputable
Describe the on boarding process for your work with the company – either when you personally started working with them, or when your organization did. What could someone else in local government know about starting work with this company?
- Yes, someone else stepping into my role would be able to work with NRC/Polco.
What is the company’s pricing structure? Please be as descriptive as possible.
- Pricing was structured to work within our budget – given our end desired outcome and that we are a non-profit
What’s the most interesting or fun aspect of your work with the company?
- Building relationships within my community
How has your relationship with the company evolved or changed over time? How has the company reacted to or addressed any changes that your organization has requested in the scope/focus of your work together?
- NRC/Polco has been extremely flexible
Anything else to add about the company that we haven’t already asked you?
- NRC/Polco have done an excellent job of meeting our needs and expectations. Laurie was (is) a delight to work with.