[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Six conferences in one day means that the #ELGL16 family is spread across the country – from Durham to Portland (and Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Menlo Park).
ELGL’s mission is to connect, communicate and educate. And while we can promise that each #ELGL16 pop up location will communicate and educate about local government topics, geography makes it hard to truly connect with our amazingly diverse membership.
And so we’re assigning each #ELGL16 attendee to a band. Your #ELGL16 band is your chance to form connections with other ELGL members, even if they’re not attending the same pop-up location as you.
The #ELGL16 planning committee hopes that you’ll find a way to communicate with your bandmates before, during and after the conference. It’s our way to making the nationwide ELGL family a little smaller and more manageable as you continue your public service career. To quote the legendary Steven Van Zandt:
Band members have a special bond. A great band is more than just some people working together. It’s like a highly specialized army unit, or a winning sports team. A unique combination of elements that becomes stronger together than apart.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Bandmates:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
- Michael Baker, Village of Downers Grove, IL – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Aabiya Baqai, University of Texas at Arlington – LinkedIn
- Tempest Brunson, Town of Highland Park, TX – Twitter & LinkedIn
- David Carnahan, City of Palo Alto, CA – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Allison Cordova, Clark County School District, CA – LinkedIn
- Casey Earp, Bang the Table, CO – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Jeremy Fleming, Jefferson County Public Engagement Office, CO – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Brandon Foster, UNC/SOG – LinkedIn
- Sara Hancock, City of Greensboro, NC – LinkedIn
- Chris Jackson, City of DeKalb, IL – LinkedIn
- Katie Jensen, City of Hillsboro, OR – LinkedIn
- Pamela Kitto, Town of Apex, NC – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Amanda Lamb, Multnomah County, OR – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Doris Palmer, City of Foster City, CA
- JJ Scott, City of Durham, NC – LinkedIn
- Darrin Tangeman, Pueblo West, CO – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Alyssa Wolverton, City of Coppell, TX – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Natalie Zeigler, City of Hartsville, NC – LinkedIn
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Inspiration:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/IKpay8gumw0″][/vc_column][/vc_row]