About ELGL Best Local Government Workplaces Award
Each year, the Engaging Local Government Leaders (ELGL) network recognizes the best places to work in local government. This annual award recognizes the local governments that have developed, cultivated, and nurtured workplaces that encourage employee creativity, loyalty, and success.
ELGL is proud to use Qualtrics's EX25 methodology in our Best Places to Work in Local Government program. This innovative methodology is rooted in science, built by practitioners, and vetted for governments to truly harness the power of their mission-driven workplaces.
What makes EX25 different?
- Tracks 5 key performance indicators with pre-validated, government-vetted questions: Engagement, Experience vs. Expectations, Intent to Stay, Inclusion, and Well-Being
- Measures 25 impactful drivers of the employee experience, so that you know exactly what levers to use to move the needle
- Guides you on the most effective listening cadence based on your capacity
- Comes out of the box with expert-validated surveys and action-oriented dashboards so that you can put your insights to work immediately
- Leads with transparency and security, including ISO 27001 Certification, FEDRAMP, HITRUST, and SOC2 Type 2
Learn more about the EX25 by getting in touch with Qualtrics here.